You’ll be the Robin to our Batman, in other words, you’ll be working strongly together with our CPO. Therefore you’ll have an immediate impact on Ziggu’s growth. You will look to discover, understand, and communicate user research and design practices to optimize our platform. You will work in a fast paced, lean environment, collaborating closely with our CPO, as well as full-time software engineers.
- Learn how we create, develop, and improve our software and its features for our users
- Engage in testing and iterate on your work to refine your designs to meet the world-class standard of quality that Ziggu provides
- Take part in hands-on product design projects and collaborate with our CPO to craft innovative solutions that suit customer needs
- Create wireframes and detailed designs using design software
- Develop your skills to formulate strategic design decisions during all phases of the product development life cycle
- Experience in designing experiments and tests, running them, reporting on results and using those results to drive meaningful change and impact decisions.
- Teamplayer? Check! You believe in the power of teamwork, 1+1=3 and you have a very strong “Yes we can!” mentality.
- You’re fluent in English and have excellent communication skills (written and verbal). At Ziggu we have a Remote First culture, so we document pretty much all of our work and calls in English so every colleague can get involved.
- You are currently located in Belgium, ideally living in a 1h radius of our office in Ghent. Twice a week we invite you to our lovely, cool, new office space in Dok Noord!
After reading The Ziggu Way: you think “Oh My God! Does this company culture really exist? I WANT TO BE A PART OF IT!” ;-)
We know that talented candidates such as yourself can choose any employer to intern for. So, why would you choose us?
With us, you are assured of:
- A correct work-life balance. We don't oblige anyone to remain professionally active (via e-mail, telephone, etc.) after working hours.
- A pleasant working atmosphere where ownership, growth opportunities and teamwork are key. With us, you are not a number.
- We know how valuable (good) communication is. Therefore, we find transparency very important. We share our information with each other and give each other feedback. Something on your mind? Whether it's professional or private: you can always count on a listening ear and we will work with you to find a solution.
- And last but not least: you will be part of a team that is changing the real estate industry for good.