Ziggu’s the number 1 customer care platform for real estate; we are the gold standard for streamlining the homebuyer journey in residential projects. We help project developers to scale their business by saving time, increasing margins and boosting customer satisfaction.
We look for people who show up as their whole self because we value diversity and inclusion, as well as people who enjoy fun (and maybe even a little weirdness!). We take great pride in our “Ziggu Way”, which describes our company’s culture and way of (team-)work. Some of these key principles are:
- We love taking ownership
- Our team is everything! (it truly is, we are 150% convinced our employees are our no.1 asset).
- We are obsessed with our customers.
Please read up on the Ziggu Way here!
A day in the life of a CSM:
Like we said before, our customers mean everything to us. You will be an advisor and product expert to our customers. You’ll be our very own spokesperson for our customers within Ziggu! You will help them not only implement our software, but also get the most out of the platform. (Y)our goal is to provide thé best customer experience to build long-term relationships. You will manage the customer journey from A to Z, from onboarding to adoption, renewals and upgrades.
Together, we will make sure you can grow in your role and trust you with following responsibilities:
- Your prime goal is being the voice of (y)our customers and taking care of their needs. You’ll be the single point of contact for our customers, dealing with questions, issues and/or complaints - big or small.
- You will regularly visit customers to give demos and gather product feedback, making sure their feedback has been heard and implemented. Ziggu lòves feedback.
- Start penser en deux langues at the same temps! You’ll manage a portfolio of Dutch-speaking and French-speaking customers. Yes, unicorns do exist.
- Help new customers get started (onboarding) with Ziggu and grow the account by boosting their adoption;
- Understanding your customers to later identify upsell and upgrade opportunities, knowing the right time to ask for that upgrade;
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering team to identify and prioritise the needs of our users. You will report issues and proactively make suggestions to keep improving the product.
- Help build our Customer Success strategy.
Do you feel like this might be for you, but not sure if you fit all the criteria? I’d love to meet you anyway. Send your CV or upload your video introduction to email@example.com. 📩 Looking forward to hearing from you!
- You possess strong interpersonal skills that help build strong relationships;
- A good balance between assertiveness and empathy. Can’t have one without the other;
- A sense of diplomacy, tact, and poise when dealing with customer issues;
- You're a solid planner and coordinator that can keep all plates spinning;
- You can understand complex problems and explain them clearly;
- Bridge builder? Check! You believe in the power of teamwork, 1+1=3 and you have a very strong “Yes we can!” mentality.
- You can easily express yourself in English and have good communication skills (written and verbal).
- You are currently located in Belgium, ideally living in a 1h radius of our office in Ghent.
After reading The Ziggu Way: you think “Oh My God! Does this company culture really exist? I WANT TO BE A PART OF IT!” ;-)
We know that talented candidates such as yourself can choose any employer they want to work for. So, why would you want to choose Ziggu?
On top of competitive salary we offer the following perks:
- Apple MacBook 💻
- Smartphone + paid subscription 📱
- Meal vouchers 🥪
- Yearly eco vouchers ♻️
- Hospitalization insurance 🏥
- Work remotely, at home or from our beautiful corner office at Dok Noord 🤘
- A net expense allowance 💸
- 26 paid-leave days 🏖
- Team breakfast on Monday 🥐 & after-work drinks on Friday 🍺
- A pleasant working atmosphere where ownership, growth opportunities and teamwork are key. With us, you are not a number.
- We know how valuable (good) communication is. Therefore, we find transparency very important, share our information with each other and also give each other feedback. Something on your mind? Whether it's professional or private: with us, you can always count on a listening ear and we will work with you to find a solution.
Any questions about the role or curious to know more? Send me a message through LinkedIn or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll gladly give you all the answers you need!